Nubian guesthouse Bet el Kerem
0000, Africa, Egypt, Aswan ,Aswan.
Vacation, Vacation on a farm, Single Vacation, City and Culture Vaction, hiking vacation
The guesthouse has two floors, 7 double rooms and 2 family rooms, a beautiful garden, roof terrace with restaurant facility and marvellous view over the Nile river, the desert and the Nubian villages. Peaceful atmosphere, friendly and hospitable staff.
The guesthouse is located in front of the pharaonic Tombs of the Nobles, at the edge of the Nubian villages and on walking distance from the local ferry boat; you are in 10 minutes in Aswan centre.
The West bank is quiet and staying in the village means living with the local Nubian population (in pharaonic history "the black pharaohs"), who will welcome you as one of them, not as a tourist.
Although it is opposite Aswan centre, living in a Nubian village feels like being far away from the mass tourist resorts. This is highly appreciated by our clients.
Bath, Shower, WC
Balcony/Terrace, Garden, Tabletennis
PC with Internetconnection, Washing-maschine, Bicycles, Boat, Sonnenliegen, Bedclothes, Towels
Guide, Cleaning Staff, Chauffeur
In and around Aswan you’ll find a lot of (historical) sights:
* pharaonic tombs and temples
- The “Tombs of the Nobles”,
- the Isis temple on Philae Island,
* The Kalabsha temple past Lake Nasser
* Other Nubian monuments around Lake Nasser
* the “unfinished obelisk"
* St. Simeon monastery from the 6th century
* The Nubian museum
* A boat trip on the river Nile is recommended,
* as well as a camel trip in the Nubian desert.
* or rent a bike at the guesthouse to discover the West bank on your own
* we arrange henna painting if you like
* Nubian cooking class
* Nubian music workshop
* bird watching with a professional guide
* A day trip to the world famous temple of Ramses in Abu Simbel.
* And it’s possible and not expensive to use the swimming pools of most of the hotels in Aswan.
Coach Ride, Horse-riding, Boat Rental, Sailing, Tennis, Bicycle rental, Selling self-created Products
Aswan (15 Kilometer)
Aswan (5 Kilometer)
Aswan (5 Kilometer)
|June 1, 2013||Sept. 30, 2013||20.00 EUR Price Person per Night|
|Oct. 1, 2013||May 31, 2014||25.00 EUR Price Person per Night|
2573 ND, the Netherlands, the Netherlands, The Hague
0031 6 81180400
Achten Sie auf die korrekte Schreibweise Ihrer eMail-Adresse, damit der Inserent auf Ihre Anfrage antworten kann.
Fields with are mandatory.