Chalet "Les Césaris"
between "Parc des Ecrins" and "Parc du Queyras"
Holiday Home #20358
05600, Europe, France, Provence - Alpes - Cote of Azur, Hautes-Alpes ,St.Crépin.
Vacation, Beach, Vacation with dog, City and Culture Vaction, hiking vacation
Holiday home rated "3 STARS "
You will appreciate the chalet's full equipment, including: dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, microwave oven, free internet/wi-fi.
As you can see from the pictures attached, the chalet can house comfortably 5 persons like 2 adults (double bed 180x200 cm) and 3 children (3 single beds 90x200 cm).
We want to rent this house preferably to families. We apologise not to accept groups.
The rent includes electricity and heating, and water, but the following items are in supplement:
- local tax (small)
- cleaning (unless you do it yourself on the last day;
we can also find a local person to do this for you if desired)
- any damage (inspection made by local person before you leave)
- telephone calls (if necessary, will be charged separately after your stay)
We regret not to accept smokers
Balcony/Terrace, Garden, Carport
Electric cooker, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Dishes
Radio, TV, Washing-maschine, Sonnenliegen, Bedclothes, Towels
For the family, we find this area an outstanding holiday place because of the large number of sport and leisure activities that can be performed in the immediate vicinity, or within a 30' drive by car:
- a local swimming pool (small fee; 20' walk; in July+August)
- all river and water sports: locally on the river Durance (walking distance), or on the lake of Serre-Poncon (25' by car): windsurfing+sailing+waterski (+schools), rafting, fishing, …
- a gliding club (15' walk)
- all mountain activities (from walking to climbing)
- bicycle and mountain bike activities: the chalet is near the bicycle itinerary Gap-Briancon (itinerary often used by the "Tour de France" race !), and mountain bikes can be rented nearby in the summer (20' walking distance)
- ski in the winter until the end of the Eastern school holidays: at Serre-Chevalier (72 lifts; 1350-2800m) or Risoul-Vars (40 lifts; 1650-2750m), and many more smaller ski resorts; + moutain bike downhill tracks in the summer
- easy shopping (supermarket 10' by car)
In addition, since the house is located at an altitude of 910 m, you will benefit from a sunshine similar to Haute-Provence, but without suffering from excessive heat.
Horse-riding, Boat Rental, Sailing, Waterski, Snowboard, Paragliding, Bicycle rental
Guillestre-Montdauphin (4 Kilometer)
E70 (57 Kilometer)
Price Object per Week
Price Object per Week
Allocation calendar for year 2019
Achten Sie auf die korrekte Schreibweise Ihrer eMail-Adresse, damit der Inserent auf Ihre Anfrage antworten kann.
Fields with are mandatory.