Villa I Due Padroni - Apartment Cantinetta
27047, Europe, Italy, Lombardy, Pavia ,Montecalvo Versiggia.
every further Week: 350 EUR
Vacation, Vacation with dog
Apartment Cantinetta is on the ground floor of the villa and measures 50m2. It shares its entrance with that of the apartment of the owners of the villa. In contrast to the larger apartment Loggione, during the summer period you can stay also just for a few days with us. Of course, a stay for one or several weeks is always possible. An arrival on other days than Saturday is also possible. This completely independent apartment on the ground floor consists of:
- a living/bedroom with a double bed and a sitting area with an extra sofa bed,
- a kitchen with fridge, two ring ceramic hob, coffee maker (Nespresso)
- a bathroom, with shower, sink, and toilet
- a small vestibule.
The apartment is suitable for max 3 adults, or 2 adults with two children.
Balcony/Terrace, Garden, Pool
Electric cooker, Refrigerator, Dishes, Water heater, Coffeemaker, Drinking glasses
TV, Bedclothes, Towels, W-LAN
Villa I Due Padroni is situated in the province of Pavia, Lombardy. The southern part of this province is called Oltrepò Pavese. "Oltre (il) Po" means literally: on the other side of the Po. The Po is the major river that dominates the large plain, the "pianura padana" of Northern Italy.
South of the Po the plain quickly turns into a hilly landscape: this area lies at the foothills of the Ligurian Alpes and the Apennines and is covered with vineyards. The Oltrepò actually is the largest wine producing region of Lombardy. Our Villa lies in this enchanting area of smooth hills that offer magnificent views.
What to do during your stay at the villa?
Lazing and relaxing, sunbathing, swimming, enjoying the views, the peace and the beautiful weather, these are a few of the favorite activities of guests of our holiday home. And when you after a few days are well recovered from the busy and full life at home, you may get into a more active mood. In that case too, the Oltrepò offers enough to entertain you, such as:
- Sporting activities such as hiking and cycling in the immediate vicinity
- exploring what the Oltrepò itself has to offer
- day trips to big cities like Pavia, Genoa, the big lakes at the foot of the Alps, and of course the Mediterranean Sea.
- Shopping and sightseeing in Milan, second city of Italy, and the capital of fashion and design.
- Or shopping in one of the two large outlet centers not far from the villa: Serravalle Designer Outlet and Fidenza Village
- following a cooking workshop or visiting a wine cellar
Linate, Bergamo oder Malpensa (100 Kilometer)
Dtradella (12 Kilometer)
A21 (12 Kilometer)
in 3 Kilometer
incl. Final cleaning
1st Day for Object
per Day for Object
deutsch, englisch, italienisch
We, Nico and Stef, are the two "padroni" or the owners of the villa which is also the home the home of our dog Joia, who feels very much at home here. It is clear that our house is dog friendly!
In May 2008 we have moved to this beautiful location in Italy, not only to enjoy "la dolce vita" ourselves, but also because we want to make others familiar with this undiscovered area.
Allocation calendar for year 2020
Achten Sie auf die korrekte Schreibweise Ihrer eMail-Adresse, damit der Inserent auf Ihre Anfrage antworten kann.
Fields with are mandatory.