Ihr Ferienobjekt eintragen? Hier registrieren

Passwort vergessen?

Les Ammonites Holiday Home

Inseriert am 4. Oktober 2016
Ferienhaus Europa Ferienhaus Frankreich Ferienhaus Pays de la Loire Ferienhaus Vendée
3 bedroomed holiday home with large garden, heated pool and views over the surrounding countryside. Ideal base for visiting the Puy du Fou Theme Park.

Ferienhaus #22124
85110, Europa, Frankreich, Pays de la Loire, Vendée ,Sainte Cecile.

 Miete ab: 810 GBP pro Woche
 Anreisetag: Samstag
 Verpflegung: Selbstverpflegung

 Am besten für

Erholungsurlaub, Strandurlaub, Stadt und Kultururlaub, Wanderurlaub


Set in a small village only 50 minutes away from the beaches of the Vendee in western France, this restored farmhouse is a great place to explore the local area - there are cycle routes and lots of quiet country lanes to walk along and view the varied flora and fauna.
Les Ammonites has an open plan ground floor, with fully equipped kitchen (washing machine, dishwasher, oven, fridge/freezer etc..), dining table and lounge area with wood burner for the cooler winter months.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms; 1 with double bed and 2 with two single beds each. There is a shower room with separate WC.
Outside there is an enclosed courtyard garden with BBQ and table and chairs. There is also a 1500m² garden with an above ground heated pool, with sun loungers and views over the countryside.
Nearby is a village with a bakery, bar and restaurant and the main town for shopping is less than a 10 minute drive away.
Great for family holidays and visiting the world famous Puy du Fou Theme Park

 Sonstige Angaben

- The owners live in the barn next to Les Ammonites, so are available to offer advice during your holiday.
- The pool and gardens are shared with one other holiday home.
- Some pets are allowed from October until Mid-May
- Payment can be accepted in Euros or Sterling by direct bank transfer.
- A payment of 30% is needed to reserve this house, with the remaining 70% being paid 8 weeks prior to the start date of your holiday.
- A 260€ security deposit is taken against any damage and will be returned once the house has been inspected after your holiday.

 Fläche: 125 m²
 Anzahl Zimmer: 5
 Betten: 6
 Santiäre Anlagen

Dusche, WC

 Ausstattung des Objektes im Außenbereich

Garten, Grillmöglichkeit, Pool

 Ausstattung des Objektes im Innenbereich

Kleinkindausstattung, Garten, Kamin

 Ausstattung der Küche

Gasherd, Elektroherd, Kühlschrank, Tiefkühlfach, Geschirrspüler, Mikrowelle, Geschirreinrichtung

 Geräte im Haus

Radio, TV, DVD-Player, Stereoanlage, Waschmaschine, Sonnenliegen, Bettwäsche, Handtücher, W-LAN

 sonstige Dienstleistungen


 weitere Merkmale


 Beschreibung der Ortes und der Umgebung

Les Ammonites is located in a small village close to Sainte Cecile in the Vendee.
There are lots of shops, restaurants, markets, supermarkets and entertainment in Chantonnay 10 minutes drive away.
The house is surrounded by fields and has great views of the sunsets and over the surrounding countryside.
The beaches are only a 50 minute drive away - with Sables d'Olonne, la Tranche sur Mer and Port Bourgenay all worth a visit.
The Puy du Fou Theme Park is only 30 minutes away - here you will be transported back in time to the age of the Gladiators, The Vikings, The Musketeers and Medieval Knights. There is also a fantastic evening show with a firework finale.
Further afield you can visit La Rochelle - for great seafood restaurants and a busy harbour area. There is also the Marais Poitevin with its miles of canals and ruined abbeys to explore.
There are lots of attractions for all ages and the owners of Les Ammonites are always on hand to offer advice on what to visit.

 Aktivitätsmöglichkeiten in der näheren Umgebung

Reitmöglichkeit, Tennis, Fahrradverleih, Weinbau

 Nächster Flughafen

Nantes (80 Kilometer)

 Nächster Bahnhof

Chantonnay (10 Kilometer)

 Nächste Hauptstraße

A83 Motorway (10 Kilometer)

7. Januar 201714. April 2017375,00 GBP
pro Objekt pro Woche
15. April 201719. Mai 2017525,00 GBP
pro Objekt pro Woche
20. Mai 201730. Juni 2017675,00 GBP
pro Objekt pro Woche
1. Juli 20171. September 2017810,00 GBP
pro Objekt pro Woche
2. September 201722. Dezember 2017375,00 GBP
pro Objekt pro Woche

85110, Vendee, France, Saint Cecile

 Der Vermieter spricht folgende Sprachen

englisch, französisch



 Belegungsplan für Jahr 2018


Jahr: 2019

 Nachricht schreiben

Mit diesem Formular können Sie mit dem Inserenten in Kontakt treten. Ihre Nachricht wird dem Inserenten umgehend per eMail zugesandt.

Achten Sie auf die korrekte Schreibweise Ihrer eMail-Adresse, damit der Inserent auf Ihre Anfrage antworten kann.

Felder mit    sind zwingend auszufüllen.